Tuesday, February 7, 2012

singing telegrams & CD package for Valentines Day

I'm offering singing telegrams & a copy of my WITH LOVE CD again this year starting Feb 10-14th. Email or call me to schedule yours musically Valentine.

Lots of opportunities to join me this coming weekend: Friday Feb 10 @ 7pm Holy Family in Va Beach I'm doing a benefit concert for the Lighthouse Center. This is our 3rd year...always a great turn out & warm fuzzy evening.
Sunday Feb 12 Unitarian Universalist Church in Kitty Hawk NC 10:30am service - I will be offering a special CD just for the UU Church members!
Sunday Feb 12 5:30pm Black Pelican Paws for Love - Feline Hope Benefit - food, silent auction & good music!
Valentine's Day Feb 14 Kelly's Restaurant Nags Head NC 6:30-8:30pm
no one should go without romantic music for Valentine's Day!

No comments: