Friday, February 17, 2012

catching up!

It has been a busy month! Had lunch with the Christian Women's Group on Feb 2. Jan Martin & Gail Leonard spoke about our shelter for the homeless in the Outer Banks called Room at the Inn. I did a benefit concert for the homeless shelter in Va Beach, the Light House Center on Feb 10. Sunday Feb 12 I was at the Universal Unitarian Church here in Kitty Hawk and that same night sang for the Feline Hope benefit dinner Paws for Love.

I had a great time at all these functions meeting and talking with members of community. Thank you to all the volunteers who give their time to these causes and their community.
Valentine's Day I delivered a singing Valentine to Faze at the Black Pelican in Kitty Hawk - that was fun! The same evening I was at Kelly's in Nags Head for a busy night and great crowd!
I'll be back at Mighty Wind UMC on Sunday Feb 19 and March 4 for their 10am service in the music room of First Flight Middle School.
This Sunday I'll be at a Living Room Concert in Southern Shores for the winner of the silent auction/fund raiser for the League of Women Voters.
I'll also be at Ignited By Truth convention again Feb 24 & 25 in Raleigh at the Convention Center leading music on Saturday. Come by my booth if you're there!
Thank you all for your continued support & for making Feb 2012 anything but a quiet month!

No comments: