Monday, January 9, 2012

Dream Wedding!

Another Outer Banks Wedding Expo Weekend a success! fun, exciting especially for Shannah & Brad winners of the 2012 Dream Wedding a $45,000 package of donated services & product from Outer Banks Wedding Association select members (including yours truly). The wedding is May 3 2012. Lots of brides, friends & family came to my booth, was great to meet them all...from 10-4pm yesterday...my fingers and feet are tired but I slept well last night! Looking forward to another great season of weddings in the Outer Banks.


I do have some venues on the calendar between now & spring: Mighty Winds Church Jan 15, 22 & 29, Women's Retreat Jan 21, Church of the Redeemer Jan 27, Christian Women's Luncheon Feb 2, Light House Concert Feb 10, Unitarian Church Feb 12, Kelly's Feb 14, Ignited by Truth Conference Feb 24 & 25, Taste of the Beach March 16& 17, BPW's Girl's Night Out March 23
Check the calendar for more details or drop me an email if you'd like information on booking me in your area for
a venue or Living Room Concert!

No comments: