Saturday, January 28, 2012

Church of the Redeemer

great time w/my extended family at the Church of the Redeemer in Mechanicsville VA last night...good fun, good food, lots of blessings...thank you all for joining me! Nancy & Gary, Jerrilyn & Dan, Terri & Eric, Sharon & Stephen, Deb & Donnie, Barbara, Joan & Robert to name a few...hope to see you at Holy Redeemer in Kitty Hawk when you hit the

beach!
If anyone is interested in a Kim Kalman concert at your church, I am interested in talking with you about it! Please contact me via email (kim@kimkalman.com) or call me 252-441-2555. I love getting off the beach during our off season (that would be now!) especially to meet new friends and sing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim:
Wonderful concert last night. Carol and I were delighted. Been playing you CDs today. Carol came up from Fairfax VA for the concert. (We are the ladies you met in Buxton last August). We are "Kim Kalman Groupies"! You sing like an angel. When I listen to you I am so joyful. To those who haven't been to Kim's concerts you are missing something a great concert perform by a very special person. See you at the beach in August! You are an outstanding performer. Hope to see you in Richmond again!

Eileen