Thursday, January 26, 2012

busy week - Friday concert

spoke with a groom this morning in tears after he listened to my recording of When I think of Us from my CD Close. Leslie Erickson (ClubViolin) and I'll be providing music for his wedding this summer - guess we know one song we're doing!

I'm meeting with Rev. Leslie Buck-Ferguson later this afternoon. Leslie not only is a minister who officiants weddings but is also a great musician who has donated her time and talent to our Christian Music Summer Concert Seies benefitting ICO (InterFaith Community Outreach) & our local Food Bank.

I attended the annual VOLUNTEER-DONOR APPRECIATION dinner for ICO last night. Always a fun evening with great community involved people - thank you volunteers & donors for all you do for our community!

The winners of the Living Room Concert I donated to the Outer Banks Hospital Gala silent auction/fundraiser called this morning to schedule their night of music sometime in the spring!

more info to come on the Women's Night Out in March at the Ramada Hotel in Kill Devil Hills-music, wine tasting and more...

Tomorrow evening Friday Jan 27 I'm in Mechanicsville, VA at Church of the Redeemer 6pm potluck dinner, 7pm show...if you're in that area, come join us! I'll be doing a mix a material from all my CDs

No comments: