Tuesday, May 27, 2008

we have babies!



Our cardinal family has hatched... can't tell how many but they were feeding Saturday when I arrived home... and yesterday I heard their first vocalization (how's that for a singer's description?!)

The season kicked in with weddings, masses, weekly bookings this weekend... I performed in Downtown Manteo at the waterfront stores this morning... beautiful day, nice crowd and good company... tonight I'm on my way to one of my favorite outdoor venues, Tale of the Whale Gazebo... gorgeous setting, good food, lots of wildlife... and fun folks! The Pearl Restaurant is another favorite spot right on the ocean: great food & beautiful scenery... I'm there Wednesdays and Saturdays.

After tonight's performance, I'm on the road back to Nashville to tweak the cd one last time before it goes to the next stage...all is going well but I feel like I need a vacation... Be sure to click on the link to see my music video for the title track to my CD, Let The Door Swing Wide.

see ya soon! ~k

No comments: