Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 4 in Nashville


I am ready to start Day 4! After rushing home for the weekend in the Outer Banks, we arrived back in Nashville Monday midnightish ...overslept Tuesday morning (thank goodness for cell phones which brought us to reality very quickly) & hit the studio by 10am ....got through my vocals on 5 songs! ...left around 9pm ....good deal ....back at it today ....I miss my morning walks with Winston

....on a local note, Mother's Day dinner at The Pearl restaurant was wonderful! Nice group of folks, everyone enjoyed! The atmosphere is very nice, comfortable, intimate ...the ocean view is gorgeous and the food is devine ...I'll be there most Wednesdays & Saturdays between Memorial Day & Labor Day (check my website schedule for specifics) so if you're in the OBX plan to join us at least one night. One of the chefs at The Pearl was my chef Jeremy at the Horny Toad & he is very talented!

No comments: