Thursday, April 22, 2010

what people are saying about I LOOK TO YOU

I can not find the words to tell you how beautiful this song is..It made me cry...What a beautiful job you did on this. It makes you feel like reaching up and giving GOD A BIG HUG. CD, VA (Psalm 62 Only in God)

OH YEAH !! That is rockin hot..I love the arrangement and your voice is amazing. CD, VA (closer walk)

I loved this!!! K Henry (closer walk)

fabulous! CB, FL

So very beautiful. I love your voice. This is a song that reaches in and touches your heart and makes the tears flow. CD, VA (I look to you)

I loved it! RS, NC (closer walk)

WOWSA!!!!!! We all loved it - it is goose bumpifying! Holy Redeemer Church staff, NC

Wow! It is great! Now that I have heard the cd all the way through many times I can really appreciate how incredible it is. It really is a powerful cd. DE, VA

Where to begin with the new CD "I Look to You"--- With your lovely voice,? With your vocals and style with some of my favorite hymns? With your selection of songs? I started out listening to KIM but was very soon wrapped up in the message of God's Grace that your amazing voice brought forth.

"I Look to You" presents comfort, hope, love, praise and invitation all in one small package. Often, as I listened to it, I had tears in my eyes and, then, with a song change, I was tapping my foot with joy for all God offers us if we accept His Love.

Thank you for such a beautiful Easter present--"I Look to You". God will surely bless you for praising Him with your singing and sharing your faith in Him with others.

I've listened to this CD so many times while I've been cleaning the cottage that I'm sure you will be the one singing these particular songs in my mind every time I hear them from now on! Wonderful,, huh! I thought " Moonlight" was my favorite but it has been pushed into second place by this new CD. ME, VA

I’ve listened to I Look to You Many, Many times!! I LOVE IT!! Just when I think you can't get any better--------you definitely do!! NK , VA

Yeah! We recieved your new CD, I Look to You, today, It is absolutely brilliant. The children and I listened to it during home school lessons today. We did get a little side tracked by singing along...but we do need to study music. I'm listening to it now and I have my CD player set for repeat...smile. Thank you for sharing the gift God has given you! The Bakers, MD

Each song is so beautiful and grabs your heart. This has GOD all over it.. Wow!! I love it

The back ups are awesome! GOD's spirit is in this CD I can feel it. This CD makes you want to just lift it all up to GOD..WOW !! CD, VA

you really did it this time..... i can hear it through your voice.....what a blessing. JS, VA

No comments: