Friday, April 16, 2010

catching up...


I know I haven't blogged since Feb...& you're just waiting with baited breath to find out what I've been doing...cleaning off my desk, mixing & remixing the new CD which was finally released Easter weekend...I LOOK TO YOU has been getting wonderful reviews from those who have purchased it...thank you!! My taxes were done & then redone because I had switched from PC to MAC & didn't quite figure out all the ins & outs of Quicken on MAC...then there's my dog Tigger...she's had knee issues complicated by Cushings disease...it's been a bit stressful but she is a trooper and is my little miracle pup!

Had a great Saturday in VA last week ...actually had breakfast with my friends from way back before heading off to sing at a beautiful wedding on the James in Richmond & then went to Williamsburg for the ground breaking of St Olaf's Church new church ...celebrated mass with the now retired Bishop Sullivan and then did a show...good to be back in the Burg and wonderful to see old friends and meet some new ones...thanks to Nancy & Frank for all their work in putting everything for the day together! This is my buddy Eric Jones...Eric's dad is a musician so he was watching my fingers & listening intently! Thanks Robin (his Mom) for the photo!
April 30th is my next trip to Virginia for a visit and concert with the parish of Church of the Redeemer in Mechanicsville (see my web calendar for address).
May 27 will be a benefit here at Holy Redeemer in OBX for the Nativity Prep School in Wilmington DE. Joining me will be Leslie Erickson from Club Violin, Bill Rea on bass & vocals, Shannah Noble on violin & vocals, keyboardist Cheryl Needham, Bill Downing on bass, the Holy Redeemer choir and TBA other musical guests. Should be a wonderful evening...come join us!
I've also started scheduling the Christian Music Summer Concert Series...every Monday eve at Holy Trinity in Nags Head (across from KFC/TACO BELL) 7pm. I'll keep you posted on who will be joining us.
I'm still working on the summer restaurant schedule. So far I'm at Tale of the Whale on Thursdays & Bagels to Beef and Froggy Dog on Weds, a few dates in Manteo, Duck and Corolla...keep an eye on the web calendar for additions.
Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: