Saturday, December 2, 2017

blogging since 2007!


I just went back from my last blog in 2014 to April 2, 2007 to read my first blog - WOW lot of energy in those blogs!- this is a book of who's who and what was what in my music career - very cool!  Thank you to all who have shared their gifts by being involved/included in so many of these events/occasions: concerts, restaurant gigs, Christian Music Nights, weddings, fundraisers, recording sessions, Living Room Concerts, singing telegrams, masses, retreats - I have been blessed by many and will continue to share my gift of music as long as it's there for the sharing!

We are currently working on a new web site...so the next time you look me up on the web, hopefully you'll see it (shooting for the end of this year).

No new CDs in the works just yet.  CDs are still available through this site and my appearances/performances.

I am, as always, still available for out of town engagements. Please contact me or fill out the inquiry form on this site if you have interest.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: