Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer recap

...so I've been posting to Face Book all summer - sorry to be neglecting those who are not FB followers!
The summer was, as usual, BUSY! with weddings, restaurant singing, living room concerts and the Christian Music Summer Concert Series which raised over $2000 to be donated to ICO (Interfaith Community Outreach) and our local Beach Food Pantry.  I am still singing at some local venues (see my web calendar) and will start traveling to places near and far during our off season (now thru May).  If you are interested in booking me for a LIVING ROOM CONCERT and/or CHURCH CONCERT, or SPECIAL EVENT, please contact me asap so we can get your date scheduled.
My new CD, AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS, is getting great revues from those who are listening!
Copies of it, as well as all my CDs, are available via performances, the web and mail.
Feel free to email me your comments or add them to the guest book on my web site.
My buddy Frank Iacono has a blog, THE CREATIVE SPOTLIGHT, where he highlights creative people such as songwriters... so guess who is featured today??  Thank you Frank!
Check it out:  http://wp.me/p2iFgP-dx  or  http://thecreativespotlight.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/kim-kalman-singer-and-songwriter/
I have been trying to send out an email news letter every 4-6 weeks through Constant Contact containing any news and/or scheduled dates.  If I have your email address, you should be receiving it.  You can add your email to my list by filling out the form on my web site.  You can opt out if you wish.
Thank you for your continued support - see you on the road!!

No comments: