Monday, April 29, 2013

IT'S HERE!!!


IT'S HERE!!

My new CD AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS is in...if you ordered an early copy, it was mailed last Thursday April 25 so you should be getting it soon or have it already!  Please post any comments on FB or in my guest book on kimkalman.com.  Here's my first review from VA:
 "It's great! Very moving. You did a wonderful job.  Also thought the cover design was really well done."

I'll be in Va Beach this Friday May 3 at the River Room Christian Coffee House 2961 Shore Drive 7:30-9:30pm and will have CDs.

The next day Saturday May 4 up to St Olaf's Church leading music for a women's workshop: 104 Norge Ln in Norge 757-564-3819 for more info.  Open to the public.  Starts at 8:30am and CDs will be available.

If you are interested in booking a living room concert while you are in the Outer  Banks this summer, please contact ASAP so we can get you on the schedule!


Check out my web site for my summer schedule - Corolla to Avon and my summer mass schedule at Holy Redeemer!  


No comments: