Friday, May 18, 2012

May

a busy month & it's not even Memorial Day weekend yet!...last week a living room concert turned into a backyard Bar-B-Q at Cathy & Lyle's in Wake Forest - fun night even if the fire department was put on alert - keeping the grill burning Lyle! good food, great folks, beautiful evening & I LOVED my gazebo!! thanks guys!! fun time had by all

Mother's Day I was at Sanctuary Vineyards in Jarvisburg...I sang Let the Door Swing Wide for Gloria who said it was her new power song ...and got my very own tour of NC wines in their tasting room lead by Elton - check it out!

Tonight CONGRADS go out in Hatteras to Briana & Rick who were married almost on the beach...Mother Nature didn't cooperate until AFTER the "I dos"...there was a rainbow at the end of it all.

Tomorrow Friday I'm back in Wake Forest at St Catherine of Siena for a free 7pm show.  Check the web site calender for address and phone contact.  Come join us if you're in the area!

No comments: