Sunday, July 31, 2011

summer time....

It's already August & I still haven't worked on my tan...dang! I have some schedule changes (see the calendar posting) and have some open dates end of August...if you're in the area & would like to schedule a living room concert, call me at 252-441-2555. And since we're talking about living room concerts, these are my favorites...have some family or friends over, add a little food (cheese & wine or desserts or a full dinner) and you have a great memorable evening! Since the economy is what it is, I have a special offer for the rest of the year starting in September, Monday through Friday: cover my travel expense (gas for my truck) and I'm there with guitar and CDs!

Beyond that I found a very dehydrated, hot, unweight dog on Tbursday wondering the back road I live off of...he is still at the vet's...all tests came back negative and he is fixable. He does need a forever home so if you are interested or know anyone who might be, please contact me. He looks like a small shepherd mix (45-50lb range)
and age guess per the vet is 9-10 years. Seems very sweet but we don't know how he is with other animals yet.
We will get him up to par medically before putting him in a home.
hope to see you at an upcoming gig!

No comments: