Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thanks from Chicago!



Janice & her family came to Millers this summer to say "Hi." We had exchanged emails last year so it was nice to put a face to the name! Janice is a teacher and is involved in her church's music ministry: a double hats off to Janice...thank you Janice for all you do!

Hi Kim, Thanks for adding to our great week in OBX. Your ministry has definitely touched my life. I've been in the music ministry for nearly 30 years, first in PA, a couple of years in SC (during grad school) and now at St. John Neumann parish in St. Charles, IL. Our group has done several of the songs on your CD's, including "God With Us", "Sweet Redeemer", and "So We Will Worship". In past groups, I've also done "Surely", "Holy Is His Name" (a favorite of mine) and "Wonderful, Merciful Savior." I'm also in a CRHP formation team currently, and I plan to share your gift with these ladies as well. Thanks so much! Sincerely, Janice Krouse

No comments: