Saturday, June 13, 2009

summer is here!

  


I'm busy, hot & a year older...& wiser??...time will tell on that last one...thanks to my friends at Bagels to Beef who helped me bring in the new year w/a rousing rendition of the birthday tune & cake! 

Lots of weddings and seasonal gigs kicking in...all your favorites: Millers on the Waterfront, Tale of the Whale, Bagels to Beef, Beach Bread Company, Ortega'z Grill, Meridian 42, Hilton Garden Inn, Froggy Dog, Whalehead Wine Festival & Sunset Concert, Town of Duck Sunset Concert...I may be missing a few so check my web calendar...and of course Holy Redeemer & Holy Trinity...and new this year I'm hosting the Christian Music Summer Concert Series at Holy Trinity 7-8pm selected Monday evenings...again check the calendar.
I'm starting to book for the fall so if you have any venues, festivals or churches or church events ie retreats/workshops, you'd like me to explore, please email me kim@kimkalman.com...also booking weddings for 2010.
October 24 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Kitty Hawk we will be holding a retreat day for women: Finding your passion : spiritually & creatively...more info to come as it's available...the day will include speakers, activities and local artist vendors...if you are interested in a vendor spot please contact me ASAP.
I'm off to sing...see ya in the sun!
I

No comments: