Friday, May 1, 2009

Reston rendezvou

I made it to Northern Virginia in record time on Wednesday (yes my truck has wings).
St John Nuemann Church is beautiful...we had a nice warm crowd of wonderful listeners...and singers (good job folks!), some of whom I'd met at the beach in previous summers....will definitely revisit...thank you CJ for your hospitality (good luck with your organ lessons). Thursday I stopped to see Patrick Kane and his buds at the Inova Cameron Glen Care Center...we did some dancing, some joking, some singing...good time had by all...love those fuzzy, pink feet Sibella! I'll be back for bingo next time! Susan Kane arranged for me to sing at Cafe Mortmartre later that evening ...set on Lake Anne this is a beautiful replica of an Italian villa....great food, more dancing (go Lori and Bob) and singing...happy birthday to Wa, George and Bob. Thank you Ann and staff for a very nice evening. Next time you're in Reston go have dinner and tell Ann I send my regards.
Needless to say, my pillow was a very welcome site....
off to Manassas tonight...come join me!

No comments: