Friday, April 10, 2009

Kim & her friends




When I was a kid we lived in an area of northern New Jersey that was still farm country. When we drove pass the dairy farms with all the dairy cows out in the pasture, my Dad would always say jokingly: "there's Kim & all her friends" ...I think it was because I liked animals or playing in the mud, not sure which...so when we were visiting our friend, Janet in Asheville, NC a few weeks ago at her 200 acre farm (yes I did manage to get a few days in of R&R) I couldn't resist having my photo taken with, you guessed it, The Cows...if nothing else for my Dad...and NO I did not have my boots on but I will remember for next time! some deep sh...oveling! Thanks Janet! You can visit her website at www.heavenlyhideawaycabin.com to see the estate and book a nice romantic cabin with great views and plenty to do. This photo is of me with Valentine, the newest addition to the family.
Happy Easter!

No comments: