Sunday, January 18, 2009

Carmellos in Manassas



Friday evening I sang for the first time at a wonderful family owned restaurant in Manassas called Carmellos.  The atmoshphere was great with the serving area and horseshoe sit down bar in the same room.  My Woodbridge alliance showed up and brought reinforcements!...thanks to Connie and Cami the room was full!  Robyn from William & Mary days who I haven't seen in...whose counting...how many year came w/her Mom & youngest daughter Mia (Rob you missed a fun night!)....good to see all!  One of my new friends brought a fun gift for me:  Colette Iusi designs "girlfriends with attitudes" which is what I'm holding in one of the photos...she even got it down to the covers of my cds!! and Colette has great taste in desserts as you can see from the photo! you can email her at marycshell@hotmail.com if you're interested in her custom "girlfriends" for gifts...as unique as the person you are gifting!  Photos by Eric...thanks Eric for snapping 'em & getting them to me for this blog!  Thank you Northern Virginia for a fun night and thank you to Miguel & Alice at Carmellos for the opportunity.  ~k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Friday night was a lot of fun and presenting you with a 'girlfriend with attitude' was a pleasure....it was Cami's idea, and a good one! We enjoyed your music and hope that you will come back to N.VA again, soon!
Good Luck, God Bless and enjoy that 'attitude'!!!!!
Colette Iusi-creator of 'girlfriends with attitude'